Friday, March 23, 2012

tera power leveling everyone cheer for me - FKL

129765943245050000_197Yisineier: my "late bloomer" and top players competing Yeah sporting March 18: United States giant yisineier has enough faith to believe that they have arms and the top players in tennis competition. World first before following last month's Davis Cup defeat after Roger Federer, he was the Indian Wells Masters tournament on the first deyuekeweiqi 7-6 3-6 over the world. 26 years of yisineier in the finals to face Peter s. faderDoppler, the latter two against Nadal advanced to the finals. With this week's outstanding performance, yisineier guarantees in the latest ATP rankings on Monday rose to at least the 10th, which is so far the highest ranking of his career. "I know I have weapons this year, tennis at least I know I have the ability to compete and these guys. "Standing 2.06-meter Yi SineiSaid, "I'm on the Court No matter who, I hope and believe that you can win. I was present there is no reason not to believe them. So beat Roger I added a great deal of confidence, obviously today's victory has also improved my confidence. In General, today is a good day. "Yisineier fans relish most is he in the 2010 Wimbledon first roundFrench Ma Hute Marathon battle, the game played three days, took 11 hours and 5 minutes, create a Guinness Book of world records. If yisineier won the championship this week, his ranking rose to 8th place in the world. "Now that I broke into the top 10 in the world, I feel I belong there. "Yisineier said diablo 3 gold," I will do my best to stay aliveTop 10. After leaving the University tera power leveling, I want to drive from the past I can make into the top 10 in the world, but now that I have is the world's top 10 players, I think I can continue all the way up. "When asked why don't you believe that you can play after he graduated into the world's top 10 o'clock, yisineier replied:" I'm just keeping surprises every year. When I came into the world's top 50 o'clock, I was the firstBelieve that I can make into the top 10 in the world. I just have to progress, I was a late bloomer, I was a good student, but not particularly, my first year of College is a good player, and then I became the number one player in the school. "Talk in the United States local beat deyuekeweiqi tera power leveling, looking back to victory in front of 16,000 spectatorsAt that moment, yisineier said: "this is why I play tennis, stadium packed, everyone cheer for me, when I knew I had won the race, that moment is very special, that's something you can't experience every day, so I just want to enjoy it all. �� Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment