Sunday, March 4, 2012

diablo 3 gold But two masters is famous for - GRI

129742915878750000_453Summary: Jiang ying was born in 1919, Haining, Zhejiang people, China's most prominent female vocal music educator and famous soprano singer, "the European authority of classical art songs", the famous pianist and singer, specifically singing the most profound of Germany classical art songs, beautiful wide range. Notable military theorist Jiang Baili and Jiang Zuomei couple and three women, Jin Yong's martial arts masterCousin, the "father of China Aerospace" famous scientist Qian xuesen's wife. His son Qian Yonggang, daughter Qian Yongzhen. Phoenix on February 18 of the my Chinese heart, following is a text record: Zeng Zimo: 1956 in Hong Kong, the Ta Kung Pao published an essay on, ten years ago the author heard a female singer singing the nuanced description. Her singingThe volume is very large, sonic booms a pronunciation roof tiles, is entirely in the style of singing Grand Opera in the Opera House. This was extremely rare in the soprano, this essay is later became the author of Jin Yong's martial arts master, and referring to the female singer is the cousin of Jin Yong Jiang Ying soon had just returned. Narrator: Lyceum Theatre once was Shanghai star wars the gold republic credits, Shanghai United Kingdom citizens theatre companyPrivate theater, is China's oldest European-style theatre, on May 31, 1947, Jiang Ying's first concert was held there. Jiang Ying (famous music): I feel I'm a little afraid, because I have left Shanghai for ten years, I am afraid no one knows me, so I do talk about someone to listen to the concert? Which know to open a concert grand, very goodI looked in on the background to the foreground, reception before are flower basket, is a flower basket, little feet, standing in place, but I was brave, I am glad that sing, the result is very good, very popular, the Thunder on, they liked me, opened the concert for the first time. Narrator: from Jiang ying went to Europe to study music to her first individual showSung, Jiang ying went a ten year journey diablo 3 gold, Jiang ying says that she can take to the road of music, and is inseparable from the father of Jiang Bai-support. Jiang Ying: he was most fond of music, when he was young, studying in Germany is the family home of amateur musicians, the musicians, concerts, Opera, he is my fatherMy father enjoyed, admired. His favourite Beethoven, Beethoven's main music theme hum he comes out, he has taught, taught me. When he saw I was younger like jump, like also like to sing, so he said that the children's music in the future, so that the second reason, that I studied music, because my school I'm in Shanghai high school, the middle school isChurch school, they has a music group, has four a teacher taught piano, and school in has many piano, I does on registration learn piano has, at eight o'clock class yiqian half a hours must to to practiced piano, I practiced of is has fun, back on told father, with father said I every day practiced piano, practiced was is good, is has fun, you to I buy a frame piano 's, so father on to I buy has a frame steelThe piano, which I'll go into the road of music. Jiang Ying held first personal concert in Shanghai's Lyceum Narrator: Jiang Bai-formerly known as Jiang Fangzhen is Chinese who now have important military thinker, has served the high Adviser of the Department of the army of national Government, and acting schools at the University, and other important positions in the army. He authored the theory of the defence was in World War IIGuidance based on military strategy. In 1936, he went to study in Europe, Jiang Ying also go with the father, her purpose is very clear to the birthplace of classical music, to pursue her musical dreams. Jiang Ying: to Europe, he also requested the expert listen to, he looked at my image, say the experts, he said I like a singer, he says, you don't play you sing to me, I hearListen to your voice, he said he heard my voice your voice very well, very invaluable, you learn to sing you don't want to learn the piano, so I went to the Music Academy to learn vocal music is singing. Narrator: Germany Berlin Music University, Jiang ying began her musical journey, she followed an Italy teacher learning vocal music. Jiang ying, Germany is a different world, let her stayLife is full of fun. Jiang Ying: a German will not, but to Germany less than half a year has learned to curse. Young, learn language faster, 16 years old I am a person in Germany is not afraid. Commentary: left China's Jiang ying was 16 years old that year, Jiang ying feels each time you attend school concert is Chinese, will put on a beautiful Chinese cheongsam,The Chinese girl from ancient civilizations to the stage one station extension of European art songs in German, so that none of the audience are all appreciated her fusion of songs, but this time war has Germany burned. Jiang Ying: it was 1937, war, did not have to eat the Germans since Hitler made her debut on see flour butter was not seen again, so the GermansDid not have to eat, I called retired-to-be was 88 years old, not afraid, a potato in the morning at a potato, eat not belly was hungry to bed at night, but still had to have to go to school the next morning. Days after some feel is studying abroad is to suffer, not afraid, put up with, be brave. Narrator: in 1939, GermanyLaunch a lightning war, occupation of Poland, World War II broke out, almost all the countries involved in the war in Europe, studying Jiang Ying life increasingly difficult. Jiang Ying: war has played badly, really did not have to eat, we were the worst is hungry and sleepy, what trapped is the original, and a dark because the United Kingdom aircraft bomb coming, your plane, sound when weFled to the camp, a squat squatting-three hours of no sleep, sleepy and hungry in the morning the next day, struggling to go to school, student teacher or might not be, so that when it is very bitter, very bitter, very bitter, very bitter, I had the very thin. I had a friend she is the daughter of the landowner aoc gold, she delivered a dozen chickens from home I put it on the table,Friends came in, Oh, so beautiful pearls. Is how young they do not see the egg that is the case. Narrator: in order to complete their education Jiang Ying in Berlin insisted, but soon the fire of war to Germany home, forced Jiang ying and her two friends had fled to Germany in Munich in the South, but Jiang Ying did not forget his love of music, and soon after she came toNeutral Switzerland. Jiang Ying: in Switzerland continues to learning, Switzerland is neutral, many celebrity are hid in Switzerland, has two a name singer hid in Switzerland a small music homes inside, I on loophole, I has a good friends, he know I in South Germany, is neutral edge Shang, Switzerland edge Shang, he please I to Switzerland to, I on in Switzerland a small music homes continues to learning, continues to learning, But two masters is famous for, is to get a diploma before they come back. Narrator: May 1947 Jiang Ying's performance was a great success, this was increased confidence by Jiang Ying soon returned to Shanghai, with the help of friends she began planning a second concert. Jiang Ying: in Shanghai at that time had many Germany Jewish immigrants were musicians, there is a commandWell, he gave me a play on the piano, he advised me to open concerts, he said I'll give you a band, I'm thrilled, we are preparing to open a second concert, but shortly after Qian xuesen return to Shanghai, Shanghai, so after we met two people do not talk about concerts, talk about other things, more important things. Narrator: Jiang ying says "more important things"She and Qian xuesen's marriage. Jiang Ying Qian Xue-Sen's chorus of the swallow flying under the knot of marriage commentary: 1914 Chiang Baili and Japan celebrated in Tianjin JI nurse zuotengmeizi, zuotengmeizi changed its name after marriage why Zuo Mei. And in 1919 gave birth to third daughter Jiang ying and Qian xuesen was fellow townsmen and the WTO GPA friends of Jiang Bai Qian Junfu's only son, eight years younger than Jiang Ying Qian xuesen. AJiang ying and Qian Xue-Sen's chorus in the party in two of the swallow flying makes people laughing, who forged a marriage. Jiang Ying: Chiang Baili was studying in Japan, Qian Junfu is also studying in Japan, the Chiang family has five daughters, only one son, mother so money will discuss with Chiang's mother, your daughter is too much, and you give me one, my mother is bigParty, I mother said I has five a you pick a 's, money home of mother on pick has pick three, I is third, I is line three, she said I is three, on pick has three, so on to I on adoptive to they home to, official pendulum banquet, I of nurse, to I nurse do has satin large robe, treat, and dinner, said this, this third now called Qian Xueying, on adoptive to they has. SolutionsSays Jiang ying says, money at the beginning she was only four years old, has been virtually forgotten, but there is one thing that she is still fresh, Qian Xue-Sen's do not play with the four year old little sister. Phoenix Chinese channel broadcast of my Chinese heart "program area" host: Zeng Zi ink "host zone" broadcast: Saturday 10:05-10:55Replay: 21:40-22:30 Declaration on Sunday: mark "fenghuangwang" sources of work (text, audio, video), without fenghuangwang authorization, any media and individuals are not allowed to reproduce, link, posted or otherwise use; have the written authorization of the network, use must be marked "source: fenghuangwang". Violation of the above statement, the NET will pursueRelated to legal responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment