Thursday, February 23, 2012

aion kinah Report from - SNP

129732242250471250_142 <a href="http://www.power-leveling.co.uk/aion-kinah/">aion kinah</a>Report from (reporter Sun Yongjun) yesterday aion kinah Zikel, the new nickname is "AK39" of Shenhua (micro-blogging) foreign aid Anelka said he rejected before the CSL selection team balishengrierman invited. "I think aion kinah Vaizel, CSL and the contract will be the last contract of my career.  "Is 33 years old CSL Anelka would like a veteran. Weird character was AnelkaTag aion kinah Israphel, this is he was able to join the Super (micro-blogging) one of the major reasons. Anelka said: "force of balishengrierman want me back aion kinah Thor, but to tell you the truth aion kinah Balder, I do not want to go back to France to play aion money, because I know that the French way, I was bored aion kinah Kromede, so I have no interest to join Paris. "In addition to balishengrierman aion kinah Urtem, from Qatar's team had toAnelka an invitation aion kinah Spatalos, but he also chose refused. "I rejected Qatar's invitation aion kinah Siel, select Shanghai. Shanghai Asia New York aion kinah Suthran, I have come here many times on vacation aion kinah Telemachus, enjoy the life here. "Anelka CSL want decommissioning:" in the late career, I want to play me in the light and heat of the field of football in China, brought to there fans happy aion kinah Perento, and CSLContracts will be the last contract of my career. ” Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment